Friday, December 14, 2012

General

Oh yes, I was so excited about our 50th anniversary party and my book that I failed to say my book is titled "Compassionately Spoken" and can be obtained by ordering from my website which can be accessed by going to:
www.painttheworldwithwords.com.  You can click on the link on the home page and order it direct.  Check it out.  I think you will like it.

I have been so busy with getting my mother-in-law finally settled into a home, getting my book released and now the surprise anniversary party that I had forgotten to order my usual Christmas cards to send to everyone.  So.... we both wish all my followers and vieewers, wherever you are, whether you celebrate Christmas or not . . . we wish you a great holiday season and wish for you that the New Year of 2013 be prosperous for all of us. 

Ruth and Leon Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment